ABCD Retracement 6.0 - Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
The AB=CD pattern is a 4-point price structure where the initial price segment is partially retraced and followed by an equidistant move from the completion of the pullback. It is the basic foundation for all harmonic patterns.
- Find harmonic retracements easily
- Learn the basics of harmonic patterns
- Useful to find cheap and expensive zones
- Customizable AC and BD ratios (for purists)
- It implements visual/sound/push/mail alerts
AB=CD patterns can expand/repaint quite a bit. To make things easier this indicator implements a twist: it waits for a donchian breakout in the right direction before signaling the trade. The end result is an otherwise repainting indicator with a very reliable trading signal.
- Bullish retracements are blue
- Bearish retracements are red
- The breakout period for the trade is customizable
Enhance your trading activity with the best and most complete AB=CD fibonacci retracements indicator.
We Also Recommend
NOVA EA v6 MT5 (with SOURCE CODE)
Magnus PRO Indicator – Price and Volume